Wednesday, May 24, 2006

101 Things About Me

Following my sister's lead, here's a list of things about me for those of you that don't yet know me well yet....

1. I have an awesome family
2. I have the two craziest, fun, identical twin boys you’ll ever meet
3. My husband is the most loyal person I know
4. My little sister rocks and she’s my best friend
5. I’m a little ADD
6. Okay, I’m a lot ADD
7. My boys inherited my ADD with a touch of hyperactivity
8. Okay, my boys have A LOT of hyperactivity!
9. Our ADD/ADHD wears my husband out
10. I need to make lists so I don’t forget things
11. When I do make lists, I forget and leave them in the car
12. I love to spoil my kids
13. Spoiling my kids also wears my husband out
14. I need to keep in touch with out of town friends better
15. Lifting weights is one of my favorite things
16. I love going to water parks with my boys
17. I really love to travel
18. Regular vacations are a necessity in my book
19. My nephew is the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen besides mine
20. I wish my sister lived closer so I could hang out with her more
21. My husband is my rock
22. I’m a total beach bum at heart. I’m happiest in the sand
23. I want to get my skydiving cert so I can go regularly
24. God continues to bless me even when I’m not obedient
25. I want to be a better listener
26. I love kissing on my boys when they’re sleeping
27. I would love to have another baby
28. My husband would freak if I got pregnant
29. I guess I’ll never have another baby
30. I have never smoked. I think cigarettes are disgusting 31. I would like to be as confident in myself as people think I am
32. I am very forgiving…sometimes too much
33. I love music…all kinds but especially rock
34. I love chocolate…also all kinds
35. Oreos are my favorite cheat food
36. When I eat Oreos, I eat an entire row at a time
37. I can’t eat Oreos very often
38. My husband says I over-commit myself
39. I wish I had started bodybuilding in my twenties and stuck with it
40. I have a girl crush on Angelina Jolie
41. I hate I wasn’t born with some exceptional talent of some kind
42. I love to dance
43. I miss going out with my sister and dancing all night
44. Getting older sucks and is cool all at the same time
45. I hate that my body is aging
46. I like getting more respect
47. I love that my boys know and love God
48. My boys pray for me when I’m hurt or sick
49. Their prayers always work
50. My first weight trainer made me believe in myself
51. My current trainer has big plans for me
52. He expects perfection and I’m glad he makes me strive for it
53. I want to win an INBF pro card
54. I wish I could take away my father’s back pain
55. I had amazing grandparents
56. My children are missing out on grandparents
57. Our parents are missing out on our children
58. I would like to be as organized as my sister
59. My husband’s the most gifted and talented person I know
60. My husband could play pro golf
61. I wish we played golf more
62. I hope my boys find something to be passionate about
63. I spend too much money
64. My husband put me on a budget
65. I have a hard time staying on my budget
66. I love being outdoors
67. I can’t stand dark houses
68. I like alot of windows
69. Heat doesn’t bother me so much
70. I hate having cold feet in the snow
71. I would love to own a beach house to go to on vacations
72. A beach house is not in my budget
73. I hate being small chested
74. A bigger chest is not in my budget
75. I like to be barefooted
76. Pedicures are one of my favorite indulgences
77. My husband and I are starting a new business
78. We work very well together
79. Again, my ADD wears him out in business, too
80. I’m scared to stand next to my bed in the dark
81. I secretly think something’s going to reach out and grab me
82. I love scary movies…not gory ones…scare the pants off of you scary
83. I can only watch scary movies at home
84. Multiplicity is one of my favorite movies of all time
85. I love playing basketball
86. I’m really terrible at basketball
87. I’m a very uncoordinated swimmer
88. My father threw me in the deep in to teach me to swim
89. Maybe I should take some swimming lessons
90. I want to learn how to surf
91. I’m totally into cars…I like them small and fast
92. I love to watch boxing and contact sports of all kinds
93. I’m a tomboy
94. I wish sometimes I was more of a girlie girl like my sister
95. I’ll never be a girlie girl
96. My new workout partner is amazing
97. I’m a very happy person
98. I love to laugh and act goofy
99. I’ve learned not to sweat the small things
100. I don’t take myself too seriously

101. If I could be anyone it would be a bodybuilding rock star, Daytona driving, skydiving surfer girl. But seriously…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home