Friday, May 26, 2006

You Were Right...I Was Wrong...Ugh


So I must recant something I wrote in my post last night. Apparentely Hubs was not disappointed I had healed better, he was just tired and was upset to see me up and walking around without the crutches since he didn't feel I should have tossed them aside yet. He said as we were going to bed that he was glad my ankle was better. Okay, so sshhhhh, he was right. Today I was ever so sore as I stepped out of bed. I suppose the Advil made me think I was less sore than I was yesterday and I walked around more than I should have. I WILL NOT ADMIT THIS to Hubs, however, so bite your tongues! I have had my foot up most of the day and it's feeling better now. Must manage to walk without a limp by the time he gets home or I'll NEVER hear the end of it. I also took the day off from the gym since The Punisher was out of town and it was leg day. Didn't think I would get much accomplished in that workout. I'll work harder tomorrow to make up for it. Good news, though, my weight was down 1/2 pound. Big whoop considering I'm half starving to death. I won't even discuss all the issues that come along with a primarily protein diet either, but I'm sure you get my point.

Things 1 and 2 had adventure camp all day at the gym today. I'm not sure who looked more whipped when I picked them up. Them or the teachers. The teacher said ever so politely, "WOW, they're really excited" to which I responded, "Uh, no, not really, they're pretty much like this all the time." She just looked at me with this look of wonderment and said as unsarcastically as she could muster, "I bet they're alot of fun though". Well, actually they are lady!! Certainly dull moments around here are at a premium. Not much peace either since both Things have an issue with the volume of their voices. They know only one way to talk and that is LOUD! You never miss what they're saying though, that's for sure.

Hope everyone has an awesome Friday and gets a good start to a much needed long weekend. If you're throwing back a few, have some for me. Can't have those kinds of calories right now. I'll stop whining now...

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I'll throw some back for you!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger ThirtyTen said...

She probably never will now that the Things got a hold of her, haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home