Friday, May 26, 2006


The "Thing" Is


I feel I must clarify the description of my twins as Thing 1 and Thing 2. There has been some confusion, so for all you bloggers and lurkers that don't have kids, who do not have little kids, or are just plain Dr. Seuss haters...Thing 1 and Thing 2 are the speed freak demons that assist the Cat in the Hat in demolishing the house. They move at a completely unnatural speed and speak so shrill and fast...well.....they're exactly like my twins. That is how they got stuck with Thing 1 and Thing 2. For those of you that know them, Thing 2 is the one with glasses and was the second born. Thing 1 is the crazy one that was born first. So there you have it...If only the Cat in the Hat could show up with that super cool car and put my house back together, all would be well.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Very accurate description :)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger mikster said...

This description of them still amuses me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home