Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Six


This is my first Sunday Six, which I discovered is not quite as interesting with 7 year olds as it is with Dallas K's four year old. I'm guessing as time flies by though I'll get some ringers out of them for sure. So here goes...

1. Why do we celebrate Memorial Day?---
Thing 1 - Blank stare
Thing 2 - It's a celebration day!
2. How do we celebrate Memorial Day?---
Thing 1 - They pray for Jesus for the people that died
Thing 2 - And for the soldiers (obviously I gave them a hint after question 1)
3. What is a memory?--- "
Thing 1 - It is what you done and then you forgot it for a long time and then you renimber it?
Thing 2 - Somthing you remember
4. What is your best memory?---
Thing 1 - About you being beautiful
Thing 2 - About pilgrims (can you say reincarnation???)
5. What do we cook when we BBQ?---
Thing 1 - We cook steak
Thing 2 - We do chicken and turkey
6. Where is your favorite place to BBQ?---
Thing 1 - Here!
Thing 2 - Mexico, Florida (think he's ready for another vacation?)

So there you have it, pretty straightforward except for the random pilgrim comment. So I won't bore you with Sunday Six again unless I get some totally off the wall answers.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Kami said...

I still think their answers were funny. Jesus and Memorial Day? Huh. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home