Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I'm stealing this idea from the Speckled Pup since I haven't been inclined to be too creative lately.

1. I love desserts. All desserts...all of them.
2. I don't like being out in cold weather. Hate my feet going numb.
3. I've never kissed a girl.
4. Popcorn and chocolate is a combination from heaven.
5. I have to be on top.
6. I LOVE lifting heavier than the guy next to me in the gym.
7. Panty lines should be an instant fine from the REAL police.
8. Sex in the sand isn't romantic...it's painful.
9. I would never have a toe removed just to be able to wear pointy shoes. Gawd.
10. I want to have a facelift when I'm 50.
11. Spiders totally geek me out.
12. I wish I could have more kids. Got started to late.
13. Drum Rolllllllll.....I've never been a member of a threesome. Call me conservative.


Now for some updates....I'm completely off the "crunches" and totally mobile...wooohoooo!! I went back to the gym yesterday and my chest is so sore today it hurts to breath...that's greatness!! AND my brother came home from the hospital on Tuesday which blows my mind. I got to talk to him on the phone last night and he sounded great. It was awesome to hear his voice as I didn't think I'd ever hear it again just the week before. God is good.


4 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Spiders are the devil's spawn.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

nice list.
very nice.

congrats to be off the crutches and to be sore..... cool.

and the news about your brother...amazing.

later kid.
The Pup.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I wish I could have more kids."

I would be willing to loan you some of mine...

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Brighton said...

*raising hand* I have some you can borrow too...
Hope the therapy goes well and as painless as possible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home