Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thanks to Everyone!!


Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive and helpful!!! I go in tomorrow morning for the surgery and then the recovery road begins. Today I've been enjoying being able to get around in my big. sexy, black boot...I am dreading being back on crutches most of all. The only benefit they have is to threaten the Things into listening to me!

I am lucky to have such great friends and a wonderful sister! Football Widow and MuscleMomma have both offered to come and take the boys out for some fun this weekend. I know they'll get bored watching me lay around. They've been so sweet though and both said prayers tonite for mommy! MuscleMomma and another one of my friends in Flower Mound that only lurks and NEVER POSTS (you know who you are!) are bringing food this weekend so hubs doesn't have to try to cook and doesn't poison me with hamburgers and pizza. I'm terrified I'm going to gain a bunch of weight while I'm down. I eat when I'm bored...and I have to tell you...brown rice and tuna isn't going to cut it. It must have sugar, must crunch, or be dippable to be fun to eat! The Punisher will have his work cut out for him when I return!!

So, thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I'll post an update over the weekend!

7 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger mikster said...

Good luck...and a speedy road to recovery!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good luck to you!!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Good luck, hope it all gets put together correctly.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Crap. I forgot about the food thing. Well, if I feed your kids does that count?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thinking about you and hoping all is well.

Invest in a coloring book and some crayons. Splurge on the Crayolas, they're MUCH better than the generics. Anyway, it will keep your hands busy!!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Came over from your sister's site to wish you the best. Here's a cyber hug and healing vibes for a speedy recovery.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Did FW wear out the things good yesterday?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home