Wednesday, June 14, 2006

HUGS ANYONE?


Since deciding not to compete in July, I've been helping myself to everything I can find. Let's see....I've had LOTS of guacamole, margaritas, chips, and dessert. All the pounds I dropped the past few weeks are back! Hello. The Punisher decided since we were back to building instead of leaning that he was going to weigh me before every workout to make sure my weight was going up. Well I'm proud to say I won't be disappointing him. Unfortuantely, I'm sure it's not muscle that's tipping the scale. So to show me who was boss, he tortured me on our leg workout on Monday. Now I curse his name every time I go up the stairs, come down the stairs, sit down, stand up....or basically any movement that requires use of my legs. EVERY single muscle fiber in my legs is excruciatingly sore...AAAAHHHHH!! He's the only person on the planet that can cause me that much pain and be thanked! AND he managed to accomplish this without me being able to even do all our normal stuff. My ankle still keeps me from doing alot of our normal routine. Punisher can't stand it. He doesn't have too many clients he can torture and get away with it, so he's dying to get me back in the squat rack. So if you ever work with a trainer...PLEASE don't whine, complain, wimp out, or go home and eat cupcakes after every workout and then wonder WHY...why don't I see any results?? People like that make trainers like The Punisher CRAZY and then they torture the clients that actually like to work hard and do what they're told. Oh well... it's all good. I get to see The Torturess this afternoon for a massage to work some of it out. Someone else that enjoys inflicting pain on me. Why? Is there something about me that begs for punishment?? Someone... give me a hug....I'm really a lovable person. I respond equally well to affection as I do pain. Anyone?

2 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Does that mean I can tell you about that really good pie I found?

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Kami said...

I bet Melanie will give you a hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home