Monday, July 03, 2006

Surgery Update

My lurker friend down the street was nice enough to bring me and the Things lunch today and she brought me her laptop so I could update my blog.....yippeeee!! I have felt so disconnected since laying around on the couch.

My surgery went well and better than expected. When they got in there and got out all the damage and debris, they discovered the tendon was completely intact. That's a huge relief and should greatly shorten my recovery time. So I'm on the couch with my foot bandaged and in the boot. I have to stay on my "crunches" until I go back to see the Doc on the 17th. Hubs has been waiting on me hand and foot and the THings gave me a whistle to blow whenever I need them. My friends have been bringing me awesome food so hubs doesn't have to cook. And yes, Football Widow, it counts when you feed the Things! My sister came and picked up the boys on Saturday and took them swimming and to dinner. They had an awesome time. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that care about me. Thanks also to all of the cyber hugs that were sent on my last post :-)!!

I'll post more when I'm able to get around better...hopefully later in the week. Happy 4th everyone!!

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

So glad you got online! I'll call tomorrow to see what's going on over there :)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger mikster said...

Nice to hear things are going well.
Have a greeat 4th!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yea, yea, yea!!!!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Kami said...

Laptops are the BEST.

Glad you aren't all torn up in there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home