Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Illegal Swimwear

We are members at Lifetime and they have a killer pool with slides, etc. and the boys love to swim there. So last night after dinner we headed up there to let them wear themselves out before bedtime. I'm sitting in my chair minding my own business when BLAM I have this horrific vision standing in front of me!! Imagine, if you will, a man that is only about 5'4" tall weighing somewhere around 180-200lbs WEARING A SPEEDO!!! WTF?! Now I would totally expect to see this out on the beach, especially down in Mexico, but at a family gym??? I can't actually think of a time when I'd ever find a speedo acceptable anyway but certainly not here. He had more rolls than Mrs. Bairds factory! I won't even discuss the man boobs....ick. I wouldn't pick on the poor man if he would have been wearing a normal bathing suit. But when you walk out in a Speedo you're begging to be looked at, so I make no apologies! Damn I gotta get a pic of him and catsuit girl. They're perfect for each other.

I worked out with MuscleMomma yesterday for the first time in what seems like months. I told her The Punisher measured my bodyfat the day before to see how much ground I lost while I was laid up. She asked, "so what was it, about 10%?" Man, how I love her. I won't disclose on this blog what it truly was but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It's great to be back in the gym although it will be short lived until next week when "the girls" finally arrive. I'll be so glad when fall gets here and we can start hitting it full out again with no interruptions.

Anyone else watching Supernova Rockstar??? Could they please get rid of that obnoxious hispanic chic from Dallas before I shoot myself in the face??? OMG, if I have to here another rock song with a hispanic accent I'm gonna freak the hell out. They HAVE to be keeping her around just to make fun of her and to keep the show interesting. I actually left the room when she came on last night. I can't take it anymore. Alot of the people left are some really kick ass singers, so if you guys haven't checked this show out yet and you like rock there's still plenty to go. There's so many good ones I can't pick a favorite yet. .. And seeing Tommy Lee playing drums is always cool. He's crazy fun. Rock on!

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Kami said...

EW on the Speedo. They are a NO, unless you are a competitive swimmer. PERIOD.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not sure why anyone would wear the banana hammock...even the most buff guys look like goobers wearing one.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I'm still amazed at how you have time to work out, cook, clean AND watch so much tv. How the hell do you do it?

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Testing, testing...Is this thing on???

Helloooooo. The kids are back in school. NEED a post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home