Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Titty Tuesday Update

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted!! I haven't been able to bring myself to sit down in front of the computer since I got my feet back I guess! I sit down long enough to check email and then out the door we go.

Since it's officially Titty Tuesday, I'm excited to report this will be the last one I will have to endure with small ones. I get the new "girls" next Tuesday...woohoooo!! Did you know why you have to remove deodorant when you have a mammogram???? Apparently, it makes little spots show up on the films. Huh. Well, blonde that I am, I had mine on during my test and it came back with calcification spots. Our friend Valeri informed me that deodorant has aluminum in it and that's why it shows up on the films. I just thought they wanted you to remove it if it was slimy. Since I wasn't and didn't want to run around without deodorant on I didn't use the baby wipes to take it off. Now because of my ignorance I have to go have another one done on Thursday. Ugh, live and learn, right?

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are in golf camp this week and they're totally loving it. They look so cute in their little polo shirts and khaki shorts. I took the camera out to the driving range with us the other night and first pic that I took the camera went dead. Battery. One of these days, I promise, I will have pics of the little cuties hackin' balls. They look so big carrying those clubs. Where did the last 7 years go??? Two more weeks and they'll be going into 2nd grade. Exciting and sad all at the same time. I miss my babies but have so much fun with the big guys. Except for the eye rolling, foot stomping, and the occasional "I hate you!", they're pretty good boys. Too bad they're summer sucked with a gimpy mom. I'll have to make it up to them next year.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

You have got to get over this sucky summer complex!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kami said...

I can't believe you're getting new boobs!!! It's almost here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home