Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I LOVE YA...Tomorrow!

So tomorrow's the big day....."the girls" will finally be a reality. I'm really excited and anxious! So since today is my last day as a small chested, B-Long girl....here's some things I will NOT miss. As you can see, it's the "lift" portion of what's being performed tomorrow that I'm the most excited about!:

1. Not being able to wear all the cute tops that lose their "cuteness" when you slap a bra under them. My sister says just to get the new stick on thingies. Those are great if you're just small, but if things aren't where they belong....they don't hold anything up.

2. Not feeling like I need to cover up when I'm naked in front of my husband. How sad is that? A woman should never feel self conscious in front of her own husband! It wasn't until things started moving south. He's the one that nicknamed them B Longs. Don't worry, it was all in fun and didn't hurt my feelings. I may never wear clothes in my bedroom again after tomorrow.

3. My pec muscles being larger than my boobs when I'm working out. Now this is a visual thing, so try to stay with me. When I have a workout top on that you don't wear a bra under and I'm working something that involves my chest....I have large pec muscles for a girl....they flex and you can see what's left of my tiny little girls just below. Ugh. MuscleMomma said she's never noticed before but she did the other day. Then once they've slid down a little because of that, there's nothing you can do!!! You have to go around for the duration of your workout with your girls hangin' low. Very embarrasing.

4. My butt looking larger than it is. Symmetry is a big deal and when it's off things are not what they appear to be. I have a small waist and a good size booty. It's mostly muscle...I'm not saying I have a big butt. But when you're that small on top you're butt APPEARS to be larger than it is. It hasn't been as big of a deal since I've developed my shoulders more but it will be SOOOOO nice to be more symmetrical for a change!

5. The biggest reason of all.....not having to buy padded, pushup bras. Good gosh, when it's 100 degrees outside these things are freakin' hot!!! I mean sweaty hot! Ugh. No more underwires for me...phew!! I'm looking so forward to buying just regular, cute, sexy bras.....hold the padding!

So there you have it. Just a few reasons I'm excited about tomorrow. I'll try to post tomorrow night but will probably have to wait until Friday. My surgery's not until 11am, so I'm not sure I'll feel like posting by tomorrow night. So, I'll be dreaming of BIG C's tonite and wearing them tomorrow....whoot!!

4 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Kami said...

WOW! Good luck.

And your butt doesn't look big - goofball.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

okay, I can't understand why anyone would want bigger girls...but that's just me.

good wishes girl.
Hope you do well with it all.

The Pup.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Finelly said...

So excited for you!
Looking forward to having some new girls of my own someday.
Oh yes, it will happen.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you. Hopefully some day, after kids i'll be able to get my girls a present too. Let us know how it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home