Monday, August 28, 2006

Freedom Baby, Yeah!

I get to drive today...wooooohhooooo! I absolutely cannot stand being a pedestrian. You would think with gas being $40 a gallon I wouldn't mind but that's a freedom I don't like being without. I'm not one to sit around the house, but sit around the house is what I did most of the time since I didn't have my wheels.

So, Friday at Football Widow's was interesting for me. No, it wasn't the amazing eyeliner job Kami did. Never in my ThirtyTen years did I imagine standing in front of a group of girls with my top pulled up over my rack! Oh yeah....that's because I never HAD a rack before. Ha. Not only did I flash the bitches my new rack....Kami had to poke them. Poke away, sista. It was only a little embarrassing because the bruising was still a little ugly. I'll show them to ya again when they brighten up a little.

I went to the Europa Super Show Saturday night and had the piss scared out of me by these steroid shooting, no female hormones left, freakish beasts! O...M...G. Have you guys seen these professional, female bodybuilders in person? They look like really bad drag queens. They all have the same huge nose, receeding hairline, and square jaws!! If you look really close, you can see where they actually shave! Now I want me some muscle but not at the expense of my gender. Geez. One of them stood in front of The Punisher to pose and he snapped a pic of him..I mean her....It....whatever. I'm saving it for Fug Thursday, so stay tuned!

I'm leaving...dunno where...just driving somewhere, anywhere, just to be gone. Out.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Go to Target.

Titty Tuesday will return tomorrow!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ahhh yes. The poking. At least I am your sister. It doesn't seem as weird for me to do it, right????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home