Saturday, August 19, 2006

Implant Update

Holy cow Batman...I have boobies!!! It's so incredibly wierd to put my hand down after rubbing my eyes and hitting something on the way down! I've had nothing for so long, it's really wierd for there to be these mounds on my chest. They're not huge, in fact, they're not even as large as I would have liked. All my friends with implants tell me not to judge them until they've been in a few weeks though. I guess they change shape as they settle in. Here's hoping. I wouldn't want to have to do them over. Hubs said I wouldn't have the opportunity anyway, so if they're not what I wanted then tough titty. I'm not very forceful with Dr.'s for some reason. I guess I feel like they know best and let them have their way. Valeri assures me that Dr. Schwartz is the best and none of her friends were dissappointed, so I'll give it a few weeks before I make that determination.

The surgery took three hours, so being under that long made me sleep the rest of the day. Yesterday was quite painful, it really hurt just to breath. Nothing that the pain pills couldn't take care of though. Today I feel pretty normal. I've only taken one pain pill and don't feel like I need another at this point. The soreness is about like it would be after a heavy chest workout, maybe a bit more but not much.

So Thing 1 walked up to give me a hug and looked at my chest like he knew there was something different but couldn't quite tell. It was so funny. He had the most perplexed look on his face. We just told the boys that mommy was sick and that her chest hurt from being sick. Maybe he thinks it's just swollen. It's only a matter of time before he asks me something though. Hubs said to tell him that my muscles just got bigger from working out. Wouldn't that be great!! Just lift a few dumbells and WHAM...instant tits! Sure would be alot easier and alot cheaper. So that's my update for now....I'm gonna go sleep off this pain pill now...yawn.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Kami said...

LMAO at Valeri!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

It sounds like it's getting hooter over there. No, I mean hotter, don't I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home