Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm Smiling...Really!!

I swore I wouldn't post again until I could be positive and have nothing to whine about. Took me long enough, huh? So the new "girls" are settling in nicely. I finally feel like a normal person again after the doc let me take off the binding bra thingie that CRUSHED MY FREAKIN' RIBS IN!!!..phew....had to get that out...promised not to complain. Let me start again. So, I love them more each and every day. I was so disappointed at first that they weren't just a bit larger, but now that I have calmed down a bit I'm glad I had a Dr. that had my best interest in mind. He would never have put implants in that would have caused me any physical problems. I'm only talking a few cc's here, nothing Pamela Lee like, but I'm still glad now just the same. I'll be at Football Widow's house tonite. The "girls" first night out...wooohoooo!!!

I'm dying to drive my new car. I don't get released to drive until Monday. Can I tell you I have never been so terrified of an airbag in all my life??? I have anxiety attacks every time I have to get in the car. The thought of an airbag exploding into my own airbags freaks me out. Considering they still feel like they battled a crow bar and lost. OMG you should see my bruises!! Dr. made me come back in so he could make sure I wasn't bleeding still. I'm not, thank goodness, but the bruises would scare you. I can't even look at the left girl yet. Poor thing.

I'm going to the NPC Europa competition all day tomorrow with my friends Ann and MuscleMomma. I can't wait, it's going to be a blast. There are several competitors trying to get their entrance to the Olympia in this one, so there will be some beasts there for sure. The bigger competitions are so much fun, too, with all the extra stuff during the day like hip hop competitions, hot mom's contest, and strongest man contests. MuscleMomma's coming by to get me to take me shopping for something new and fun to wear tomorrow. I have to find something that looks cute without a bra but that's not tight fitting. I can't wear a bra or tight fitting clothes for two full weeks, so that the implants can "fall in". It feels so wierd just hangin' your girls out there, but hubs swears you can't tell. Funny because if I would have gone out without a bra before I would have gotten plenty of stares.....people trying to figure out if I was a girl or a boy....or WTF is that hanging around her middle??

So I'm off to shop...can't wait for the VS shopping trip in a few weeks!! Anyone wanna come?!

3 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Kami said...

See you tonight!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your night out with the twins was fantabulous! The first in a line of many fun nights, I'm sure.

Hey, will you e-mail me? the_kept_woman at yahoo dot com...

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

At least you got a booby shot from the party to post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home