Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Huh?

I can't stand the "deer in headlights" look on people. I would just love for it to become appropriate to reach up and smack someone to help them to snap out of it. The problem for some people is that, no matter what, they can't manage to snap out of it. It's just their state of being. I just want to ask them, "are you able to dress and feed yourself without assistance?". The one thing I can tell you I was born without is patience. That's a hard thing to live without when you're a mom, you drive, and basically live in the same world with the deer people. I've worked on my patience with my children, in my car I can say whatever I want to make myself feel better (if I'm alone), and as for the deer people......I've just mastered mirroring their expression until they muster the ability to speak. To which my reply is usually a very slow...uh huhhh...due to the fact that their utterance is usually a brainless statement. I almost wish I could be a deer person for a day. It seems as though life would be much simpler if you were just clueless to what was occuring around you. No stress, just lala land in all it's glory. You wouldn't have many wrinkles since your face remained expressionless most of the time. You wouldn't have to worry about being hypertensive. I suppose you would only have to worry about being smacked because someone was trying to get you to focus.

I can die now knowing I've made it on a Titty Tuesday blog. I'm not telling you where it is but I'm sure you can figure it out if you read my posts regularly. I have to say I blushed a little to see the girls on the internet. Don't get excited...you can't see ALL of them. I enjoyed my day out driving yesterday. I've missed my new little car!! We're all still healing well and getting back into the swing of things. I'll just be glad to get back to the gym but that's going to be a few more weeks. Hope The Punisher doesn't replace me.

5 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger mikster said...

Ha! I know where...and saw 'em.

(What there was to see.)

Damn...that last sentence doesn't look right.

(So I'm a boob.)

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Kami said...

LMAO at Mike.

Do the bitches need to kick someone's ass?

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Hmmm. I wonder who provoked this post?

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said...

If I slapped everyone I've caught with the caught-in-the-headlight look I'd have bruised hands, lol.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

You are officially a worse blogger than me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home