Thursday, November 16, 2006

I GOT IT!!!



I have skulked around the gym for the past year trying to get a pic of Catsuit Woman!! The best part of the catsuit is the front because it has these clawlike cutouts. Unfortunately, I only have the back that shows it's off one shoulder and backless. Not very exciting, I know, but she kept STARING at us so it was impossible to get a front shot without her noticing. The whole get up is ridiculously hysterical... especially at our gym. In her defense, she's from Denmark and I'm guessing it's completely acceptable there. The funny thing is that she has one of these in about three colors and it's the ONLY thing she ever wears. You never see her there in shorts, etc.

That's her in the background. MuscleMomma and I were pretending to take pics of her working out!! OH, how I wish I could have got a pic from the front!!! One day, I promise bloggers. Okay, here's a bonus pic:

No...MuscleMomma is not checking her teeth for broccoli. This is her, "Holy Crap this is heavy but I need one more rep" face. She's totally gonna kick my arse for this pic but I couldn't resist! You can see Catsuit Woman getting after it in the background. Happy Fug Thursday!!

5 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Oh.

My.

WOW.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I would be cold in that outfit. Ugh.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

hhmm... like the look on MuscleMomma's face.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How is it possible that you're making that face and still look cute? That doesn't seem fair.

Yes, Europe works on a completely different set of fashion standards...like there aren't any.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger MuscleMomma said...

Thanks alot BAM!!! Just remember paybacks are hell--
MuscleMomma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home