Monday, November 06, 2006

Sleep is GREAT!


Wow, I forgot how hard it is to function on just a few hours of sleep!! It was great to get home from the BB to have the boys tackle me like they haven't seen me in two weeks! I had promised to take them to see Flushed Away on Sunday....so I did...fell asleep 3 times. It was really cute, I was just too tired to stay awake for it. Blog Blowout was alot of fun. I can't believe what a saint Kami's husband is. My husband would NEVER let me have that many people stay the weekend! He did though and even with a smile! Thanks Kami, for letting us stay and feeding all of us. Your tacos were yummy!! Go to her site to check out all her great pics!

Now back to the real world. Ugh. Must make myself work today. Have to meet MuscleMomma to hit legs at the gym today. REALLY don't have enough energy for that but I'm sure I'll be fine once I get started. The Punisher got to meet all the Blog Blowout girls at the incredibly crowded Walrus club we went to. No one believed The Punisher could be tough with that sweet little face. Trust me, he's all business in the gym and even though he still has a sweet face he can still kick your ass! It's the sweet face that keeps you from wanting to punch him right in the mouth when he says "Two more!". We're excited about training again. We're doing the Texas Shredder in Austin in May. That means five months of crazy, heavy lifting until we start leaning down.

No time to play today, so have a great week!

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

Totally cute!

I wish I could afford that cutie pie... I'd be the biggest challenge of his career to whip me into shape.

Thanks for being level headed with me on the back row of the bus.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Punisher smunisher! He is a total cutie though. But we need to talk to him about those white shoes in November. I can't like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home