Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's a Very Blustery Day!!!

Holy cow was it windy here today!! I was afraid MuscleMomma would get blowed away in the parking lot and I'd never see her again!! It was flippin' cold, too! Today was a very productive day....I think. Thing 1 went back to school today so I was able to get caught up on some work here at home. Our workout was somewhat of a repeat of last week's for me...not much gains in strength this week. Three more weeks of strength training and we start the heavy lifting so I need to get with the program and push myself harder. I DID do 35 lb dumbbells on overhead shoulder press today, woop woop!! It felt awesome to be holding some heavy weights again! My old friends the 45lb'ers were sitting on the rack mocking me. Bastards. I'll throw you around again in no time, so you better watch your back. Legs were a "good" sore today. All parts were sore but not so much that I couldn't walk without wincing.

I finally did it. I took in many more calories today and didn't freak out. I have to go up another 500 next week to start hitting my 2200 calorie a day mark. MuscleMomma (who will be getting her own blog and STOP LURKING soon!) and I have a meeting with someone Friday morning that may be able to keep our diets straight and lean us down. I'm anxious to see if he thinks I'm on the right track. The Punisher is measuring me tomorrow and I'm really dreading it. He has no problems commenting on things that ought nought be on your body...you know.. the squishy stuff! He doesn't mean to be so brutally and bone crushingly honest. It's just the kind of guy he is. I have to admit that motivates me a little though.

So who else is going to be insanely BAD at Thanksgiving??? Anyone? I always plan to be good and to just have really small portions of the bad stuff. Doesn't planning count for something? We're going to hubs' family this weekend. If my MIL makes that evil chocolate Mud Cake again this year I might have to bury her in the backyard. I...can't....stay.....out....of....it. Help. They leave the turkey sitting out all day though which just freaks me out. My husband says it will offend them if I go and put some away in the fridge. Hello? I'm sorry, I though salmonella poisoning was offensive. You know, all the throwing up and heaving all night?? I'm going to pack some tuna, rice, etc. and have decided I may need my own suitcase for protein, snacks and supplements. I'm not a good traveler right now. Too much stuff to lug around. When we get back we're having our actual Thanksgiving at my sister's house. It may just be impossible to be good twice in one week. Thank goodness Thanksgiving doesn't fall during our dieting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home