Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Didn't Disappear!!

Sorry for the recent disappearance....I had to work like an animal the week leading up to Christmas and rarely made it into my computer! Hubs worked me to the bone and I'm recuperating this week....heavy sigh. We had a wonderful holiday despite Thing 1's third round of strep throat, ugh. Hubs caught it yesterday, too, so it's just a matter of time before Thing 2 gets it I'm sure. I have no tonsils, so I've always managed to escape it.

It's official. As of today, I am no longer ThirtyTen but, alas, Thirty Eleven years of age. I hated it last year but it's not bothering me this year. I will leave my name the same on my blog so I don't confuse anyone!

Workouts have continued despite my crazy schedule. My legs hurt so bad today that I wimper anytime I sit or stand. I'm very proud of myself because I accomplished that all on my own! I couldn't do legs with MuscleMomma Friday because of Thing 1 being sick, so I did it by myself over the weekend. We are meeting up today to do arms and shoulders. I'm enjoying my holiday treats as I've been informed the diet starts January 1st. I'm not overdoing it though. My meals are still clean, it's the cookies I'm sneaking in between that are the problem! I'll be glad when the boys finish them off.

Hope everyone had a terrific holiday! Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEE!!!!

8 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

So glad that ur back. Happy Happy Birthday! Jan 1st, here she comes, bring it on!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Matilda said...

Happy late b-day!!!! Hope you had a great one :).

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Damn those evil-freaking cookies, damn them all to hell!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Happy belated birthday! :D That's awesome that you've been getting in clean meals with just some cookies in between...I've been known to fall into eating unclean meals with cookies inbetween during the holidays, bleck.

Hope you're recovered from your killer leg workout, it can get annoying to get stuck limping around for more than a day or two; annoying in a satisfying way, lol. :)

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Kami said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

How have you been doing lately?

Update! Update!

:o)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

I'm beginning to think that you really did disappear- what's happening

 

Post a Comment

<< Home