Sunday, December 03, 2006

Shake Your Groove Thang!!


We had our big night out last night and had a blast!! Hubs and I went to Saltgrass Steakhouse with my girlfriend Ann and her husband. After, we went to the new club at the Gaylord and met up with MuscleMomma and her hubs. Here's a quick recap of the night:

* MuscleMomma has a disconnect between her upper and lower body when she tries specific dance moves. Her booty can't pop as quickly as her hands. It's really quite funny ! She also tried the booty shake. We got her up to a quiver but that's as fast as it goes! Otherwise, she's a great dancer and needs to quit saying she doesn't have enough rhythm to do cool routines in her contests!!!!!

* MuscleMomma's husband gets hit on by other men alot. A big corn-fed looking dude came up and asked my husband if they were "together". When he laughed and said "no" the guy asked MuscleMomma's hubs if they had a chance!! He takes it in stride and laughs it off, but Ann's husband has a real problem with it. He offered to "take him out" and was freaked out the rest of the night.

* Ann can dance just like Elaine on Seinfeld! She's so damn cute though that people just laugh and assume she's doing it on purpose. She dances really good ...she just likes to try to freak people out. She's certifiably crazy and fun. A "must have" participant for girls night out!!

* MuscleMomma can drink ALOT of Lemon Drops. She says they're so yummy she can't taste the alcohol....ummmm.....sure. Tasting it now are you??

* I really miss dancing. MuscleMomma wouldn't let me off the dance floor so I never got a chance to drink enough to feel bad today. CARDIO COMPLETED!!

Much fun was had by the girls this weekend. The boys just sat and watched. Time to get serious and focused for the week...sigh...just when I wasn't feeling sore anymore!


3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Sounds like fun! I'm jealous.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

First - Great song!!!! Saw Hinder this summer with Nickleback and I've got to get this song on my MP3!!!

Second - God I miss dancing with my girlfriends, I've got to do something about that. Sounds like you had a blast, wish I coulda been there.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Makes me want to go out dancing again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home