Friday, December 01, 2006

Pain is Good!

Had a great chest and back workout this past Wednesday. You know how I know??? Well, for starters my chest hurts ALL OVER. Not just the sides or the middle....the entire thing. The Terminator has definately been successful working around the new "girls" :) I was able to do wide grip lat pulls this time, so my lats are killing me also. The scar tissue is beginning to break up in my chest, so my range of motion is improving dramatically. These muscles that haven't been hit hard in a while are freakin' out!!

Yesterday it was 25 degrees outside and it snowed and sleeted all day. I did nothing but lay around with sick Thing 2. It was a good thing I rested up because we hit legs HARD today. I made the mistake of not eating my oats this morning. I AlWAYS eat oats before a leg workout to keep my blood sugar from crashing. Well, I had eggs and a few pieces of toast this morning. Way to go, blondie...I was almost passing out after the first superset. Two thirds of the way through I started feeling okay because I drank some Muscle Juice right before I started. I guess it worked it's way into my system and I began to settle down. Thank goodness because I just don't know if I could ever go back if I puked in the trash can...ugh. I can tell you already that my hamstrings are going to be screaming for certain tomorrow. Love it!

Thing 1 and Thing 2 both went back to school today. Between the two of them I've been home all week with a sick child! I felt sorry for them that they couldn't go out and play in the snow. Not that there was much of it, but in Texas, anything white is worth running around in! MuscleMomma and our husbands are going out tomorrow and I can't wait! Real grown up stuff!! We're going to a new club called The Glass Cactus for another girlfriend's birthday. I'll have to post pics on Monday. Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

That is so awesome that ur work-outs have been going good. Got to love a good leg w/o. If u feel that u may pass out or hurl, you are doing it right, lol. Have a fun grown-up night out!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Myanka said...

I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. online fitness classes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home