Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Punisher Makes a ComeBack!

Last Friday when MuscleMomma and I were training with Shawn he got a phone call saying his grandmother had died. It was really sad but he finished up our session with us. Anyway, he's out of town for the funeral this week so we trained with The Punisher yesterday. A few of the girls laughed that I called him the Punisher when they met him because he's so stinkin' cute. Well, let me just tell you....we called him that for a reason! We worked shoulders and arms and yesterday and now I can hardly lift my arm to brush my teeth! Holy crap my shoulders are sore!! My shoulders NEVER get sore and they're killing me! It's Awesome.

Can I just say I hate working? I'm not lazy...not by a long shot. I just have better things to do than work. The only thing that saves my sanity is that I work for myself, however, it's work just the same. Normally in December I take the month off and get all caught up in X-mas shopping etc. But this year, now that hubs and I work together, do you think I get to take off???? Heck no. Mister Man wants to work 24/7. In his defense, we are under a serious time crunch to get his geenormous salary replaced by February. So, out marketing we go this week creating more work for ME. Ugh. I just want to shop, wrap presents, and bake. Ok, scratch the baking because that involves eating....but shopping....YES. Thank goodness we have awesome coaches working for us. If I had to go teach this month I'd shoot myself. Seriously.

Deck the Halls with Shox and Dumbbells.....FA LA LA LA LAAAAAA LA LA LA LAAAAA!!

8 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Kami said...

The Punisher is a TOTAL HOTTIE.

Boobie girl.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Matilda said...

I wish I had a twin to work AND do what I want. I don't even have a tree yet!! YIKES. We are having a get together this weekend AND everyone and their brother is coming over for xmas. I NEED TO SHOP!!! But nooooo. I'm at work, but we've gotta pay the bills right? ;)Oh to be rich!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

I don't wanna work either!! Booo hiss. Can we see a picture of the punisher? hee hee

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ah, yes. The cutie punisher. I want to make some cookies but I know I will eat them all.

Work schmurck. Blech. I'm tired of it too.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Love those mornings when the DOMS are so bad you cant' brush your teeth or wash your hair, lol. I can definitely understand why you named that trainer The Punisher.

Also, love your version of deck the halls, lol. :D

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

That's all...nothing earth-shattering...just saying hi!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger SusanH said...

Someone is MIA! Happy Holidays!

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Where you at??? Hope all is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home