Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Shrinking....I'm Shrinking!!!

That's a good shrinking problem though. We've been doing supersets and giant sets and cardio after every workout and on our off days....phew! My clothes are FALLING OFF. Good problem to have I suppose, but very annoying at times!! I've been yanking up my jeans all day long. I love seeing the cuts coming out though....woop! I am planning on doing some pics this weekend, so hopefully I'll have something to post next week.

I wasn't able to go workout with The Terminator on Wednesday because I had to work. MuscleMomma was nice and stayed back to workout with me at our gym instead. We did good on our own, but our gym is not very superset-friendly! It's too big, so it took too long to walk back and forth between some of the things we needed to do. VERY annoying. It was great to see The Punisher though...I really miss him. He's still hounding me to train with him again but he understands why I go to Shawn. Lifetime just charges entirely too much for training sessions. Plus I don't have to pay extra for nutrition and posing with Shawn.

On a downer note....Shawn thinks I will only be ready for figure in the first show. He said I will probably have to wait until fall to do the bodybuilding category. However, he said that he won't really be able to tell until we start cutting down. We're doing a natural show and alot of the girls that competed last year weren't thick at all. The girl that won was downright tiny! So I plan on entering both categories and I'll just see how I do. He had five competitors (men and women) in five different categories in a show last year and every one of them took first place...hmmmm....I think he probably knows what he's talking about so I'll just buck up and work my tail off!

I've been Christmas shopping ALOT. My boys have been shaking their presents daily and driving me crazy. I'm so mean because I torture them about it constantly! They just LOVE Christmas so it's been alot of fun around here. We are taking our employees out for lunch tomorrow and handing out Christmas bonuses. Guess I'll be popular for a day, haha!

5 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I want to be an employee and get a christmas bonus!!!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Me too. Hire me for the day.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Matilda said...

What show are you shooting for? How long do you have to train? Just curious ;).
I can't wait until my pants are falling off my overly plump butt!! Soon soon. I can feel it. The body is starting to shift. Now if the energy could join it ;).
Keep up the good work.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Wow, that is awesome that u r getting results already! You are working ur butt off. The natural show, is it ABA? I saw that their figure competitors have to do a posing routine. I agree that some of the Natural BBer women are not as thick.
Gotta love the Christmas bonuses, what a nice boss! :)

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you're doing great! When is your comp?

Can't wait to see pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home