Sunday, December 10, 2006

Per Your Request...

Many requests to know when my show is, etc....so here it is. I'm doing an INBF show called the Texas Shredder in Austin on May 7th. I'm going to enter the bodybuilding and figure part of the show to see which category I do best in. If it were an NPC show I'd only enter the figure part. I don't have enough time since being down with my injury to get the muscle back on that I would need. Shawn's going to start monitoring our diet and BF% in January and says he will have us ready a month out so he has time to tweak things. So we have the holidays still to get in some cheats and then we have to buckle down. Especially me, because my BF% is a little high right now. Here's my stats:

height: 5"5"
weight: 129lbs
BF%: 17% (?) I'm guessing because it's been a while since checking and he won't do it again until Jan when we start our diet.

So, as you can see my weight is way too low for my bodyfat percentage. I lost alot of muscle after the surgery which I'm steadily kicking my ass for daily :( . I was just so depressed I didn't spend the energy it took to keep taking in my calories and eating regulary. I still have good muscle though...I can see the cuts coming back now that I'm lifting again. They're popping back everywhere. I'm guessing I will do better in the figure part this go around but I'm going to eat like a maniac after this season's over to get on some good quality muscle and kick butt the next year!!

On another note... catsuit woman got some new workout clothes. Can you guess what it was??? Yup, another catsuit in the color green. Oh my bob, she must have ordered it off the net because you certainly can't find those anywhere in this area. Maybe a dance clothes place?? I dunno but I nearly lost it when I saw her in a new one.

Since my birthday is the day after Christmas, hubs and the boys decided to celebrate it yesterday. They took me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Ummmmmm, just love pancakes!! That will be my reward food after my competition!! They gave me the Chris Daughtry and Hinder cd's. Chris' CD is amazing if you guys haven't heard it yet!! I haven't gotten past his to listen to the Hinder CD. This leads me to a dilema, however, as I will no longer be ThirtyTen years of age. I can't change my blog to ThirtyEleven, so what is a girl to do??? Since my identity is established, I guess I will have to remain at ThirtyTen. No birthdays or aging for me. HA!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Matilda said...

Happy early b-day to you too ;)!!! Sounds like you enjoyed your pancakes. Nummy!

Sounds like your training in coming together nicely. Keep up the good work!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Another great song (already on my MP3). Dontcha just love when you get the cuts? Standing in front of the mirror flexing. I know I can't make it work for me right now, but I'm getting excited try and get my pants to fall off after the holidays. Enough of this maintaining crap, I want gains!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Crackerbarrel pancakes sound delicious! Happy Early Bday. You better get those treats and cheats outta ur system, crunch time is coming. :) Yes, after the show, eat up, girl!! OH, I love Bon Jovi, awesome song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home