Saturday, January 06, 2007

This IS WHY.....

Everyone keeps asking where I've been, so here's an explanation. This is my desk:



doesn't look so bad except that I was up all night working to try to clear it off and it still has too much stuff on it. Me and hubs started a new business back in September. It's a children's sports program and we new it would do well. It took off like a rocket and is now four times bigger than the children's fitness program I owned previously. If that were not enough, hubs also has a consulting job with Lockhead Martin that he has kept. He was only going into the office on Mondays but has had to go in every single day for the past two weeks leaving the new business to me. In addition, the boys have been out of school so we haven't had to get up so early. The early morning is usually when I post, so since I haven't been getting out of bed until I absolutely have to, there just hasn't been time to post. But now hubs is home and the boys are back in school, so here I am!!

Workouts have continued throughout the holidays and Shawn started our cutting diet this week. Nothing drastic yet, just no starchy carbs after 4pm. I think I already lost a pound of fat this week..yippppeeee! He did a bodyfat test on us and I am sad to report my numbers were miserably off. I will not be posting the numbers as I don't think I can bear to see them in print! Shawn said not to get down on myself because my lean body mass was great (105 lbs). He said on his diet I wouldn't lose any muscle, so I should hit the stage at 110lbs and 5% body fat. My goal was to go in around 120lbs but my summer injury foiled those plans....oh well there's always next year!

My poor little Thing 1 had surgery on his foot yesterday. He had a Plantar's Wart which grew down into his muscle tissue and had to be surgically removed. He looks exactly like I did this summer and has taken over my place on the couch with the pillows. Here he is looking all pitiful:

I let him take the big black boot off while he's playing gamecube. Problem is that he waits until he's about to pee on himself to tell me he has to go to the bathroom! We're working on that.

Last but not least, here's my birthday present to myself:

Me, MuscleMomma, our friend Ann, and my friend Cynthia all went to Kobe's Steak House for dinner and then went down the street to get my belly button pierced....FINALLY. I wanted to get it done during the winter so it would be healed by summer. The pink matches my cute pink Dallas Cowboys p.j.'s perfectly!! I can certainly see from this pic that my BF has gone up. Where oh where.... have my abs gone???

Since I'm now ThirtyEleven, MuscleMomma has renamed me B.A.M. for Bad Ass Momma! I will leave the blog the same though so I don't confuse anyone. Good to be BACK!





7 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Great to have u back! Nice belly ring, love the pink. Cute pic of Thing 1, looks to be the same position my husband is in most weekends with the PS2, lol.
Yea, diet has began for u! Can't wait to c u hit the stage. Glad to hear ur business has taken off.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Matilda said...

Nice to see you've made it out of your stack of paperwork to say "hello" ;). Cute piercing!
We're all recovering from the holidays, but I'm sure we'll be mean and lean before we know it! :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Poor Thing 1. He looks like the king of the house in that pic, though. :o)

Look at that flat belly and tiny waist! Oh, cute bellybutton ring. :o)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Love the pic of the boy! Nice belly button ring!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kami said...

That kid just wanted to be like his momma.

DOn't accidentally bump your tummy on anything. THAT. HURTS.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Meghan said...

Love the belly button ring! It looks great! Hope Thing 1 has a swift recovery.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

BAM - that's what I should have done is taken a pic of my office and just posted that, but that would have taken time, which I didn't/don't have.

That is very cool that you do kids fitness!!!! So much of that is needed, it's not suprising that you're doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home