Sunday, January 07, 2007

A-Z of ThirtyTen

I've been double tagged by SuSan and NewbieBodybuilder, so here it is:

A- Available or single? Happily married
B- Best Friend? My sister and husband
C- Cake or Pie? YES, don't mind if I do.
D- Drink of Choice? Wine, wine, and more wine....but mostly I stick with water
E- Essential Item? cell phone
F- Favorite Color? Red or black for cars, black for clothes
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms if I have to but I'm not much for candy except CHOCOLATE
H- Hometown? Never lived anywhere growing up long enough to consider it a hometown
I- Indulgence? 1 1/2 hour massage
J- January or February? February because I'm recovered from the holidays and I love V-Day
K- Kids and names? 8 year old twin boys, Josh (Thing 1) and Jared (Thing 2)
L- Life is incomplete without? Belly laughs from my kids and the comfort of a solid marriage
M- Marriage Date? May 6, 1995
N- Number of Siblings? 1 "real" brother and 1 "real" sister, 1 step brother and 1 step sister
O- Oranges or apples? Apples, a better complex carb
P- Phobias/Fears? I HATE SPIDERS, the space under my bed, suffocating
Q- Favorite Quote? Sorry, don't really have one....does that make me wierd?
R- Reason to Smile? A sunny beach, my husband putting on my sunscreen, the cabana boy bringing us drinks, and watching the boys look for seashells
S- Season? Summer....I'm a total beach bum
T- Tag three people! Beka, Football Widow, Stacey Rae
U- Unknown fact about Me! I've been on my own since I was 16
V- Vegetable you hate? Most...I just choke them down because I have to
W- Worst habit? I'm forgetful....I have great intentions but don't always follow through with them
Y- Your favorite food? Cookies , Molten Lava cake at Chili's
Z- Zodiac? Capricorn

6 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Matilda said...

Spiders are horrible aren't they? ;)
Belly laughs are great. I'm smiling just thinking of them. Have a grreeeaaat day! :)

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you on V! :o)

I love these get to know you posts. :o)

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger ThirtyTen said...

Valeri - you know ENTIRELY too much about me, good thing you don't have a blog, haha!

Beka - Me, too...no get busy on yours!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Allright, I finished mine. Does it count if I used some of your answers because they were the same as mine?

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Spiders were made by the devil.

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Am I the only one who doesn't hate spiders? I don't love them, but I just squish them and move on, often for my husband - cause he hates them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home