Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I moved out on my own when I was 16 years old

2. I'm terrified of not being able to breath (drowning, strangling, etc.)

3. I was married for a short time once before my current husband

4. I like boy stuff more than girl stuff. I'd rather go to a boxing match than a dance recital any day of the week. I guess God knew what he was doing when he gave me two boys!

5. My father was never faithful to my mother. When she finally left she 30 years old, had never had a job, and had 3. He made ALOT of money but still took everything. He made her fight for every penny of child support she was ever due. He re-married one of his women 6 weeks later who tried relentlessly to ruin his relationship with his kids. I didn't speak to him for 8 years. Even now, he reminds me at every turn that his women are more important than me. Before all that I was Daddy's Little Girl. I have never recovered.

6. I've never lost anyone I'm super close with. My grandparents are still alive except my one Grandfather. He was very quiet so I never really felt close to him. I'm so terrified of the day when I have to truly face loss and I just pray it's not in my immediate family.

7. It's a given I hate spiders. I also hate all small, furry, fast things like gerbils, hamsters, ferrets, etc. They totally geek me out!

7 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger SusanH said...

Geez, ur Dad story is like mine, except I was never Daddy's Little Girl. I understand why u didn't speak to him for those years.
I'm also terrified of losing someone close to me, it has not happenend yet either.
That's funny about the small furry things! Has ur boys ever asked for one? lol
How did u move out at such an early age?
You ready for your show!!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger valeri said...

Good info to know...

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Well crap. I thought I was going to learn something new. Good post though :)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger valeri said...

Good Luck Today!!!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

How did it go??

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Speckledpup said...

cool post.
very brave.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger chantal2bfit said...

Just catching up on your blog. Wow, that's amazing that you were on your own at 16!

Saw your pictures from your last competition. Congratulations! You looked amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home