Friday, February 16, 2007

Helllloooooooo!!!

Holy Cow! I can't believe it's already been a full month since I posted last!! Sorry guys! We had two new territories start up last month and they took off like rockets! I've been working 24/7 and have barely managed to squeeze in my lifting sessions with Karen and Shawn. I've missed tons of cardio which really sucks considering I'm 12 weeks out from my show. Shawn's not freakin' out on me though because I'm still losing fat at the pace he wants me to. I'm starting to see ALOT of new cuts which is really exciting!! I'm bumming a little over all the muscle I lost while I was injured over the summer though. Thankfully I'm doing a natural show so there will be plenty of smaller people there. Otherwise, I would probably consider doing figure instead even though I don't think I could ever balance on those stilts. I tried to do the figure pose in the mirror the other night and busted out laughing at myself because I looked so silly. It's probably just me but I don't think I could pull it off.

I've missed reading everyone's posts terribly! So I'm taking off now to get caught up. I will post more tonite of my adventures :-)

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Matilda said...

Glad you are still fighting despite being incredibly busy. Now I don't feel alone!!! ;)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger SusanH said...

Welcome back TT,
well, if u r losing fat and haven't even cranked the cardio yet, that is awesome! great to hear that ur businesses r taking off. i agree that the figure posing is awkward. i always thought that i looked ridiculous. i'm sure that u could do figure also, why not enter both?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Yea!! I;m glad your back!! I wasn't taunting - those were love pats! I hope we get to see pics, I wanna see!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home