Thursday, January 11, 2007

Glad I Kept My Crutches...


No, I'm not injured again but after my leg workout with Shawn last night I think I will need them. MuscleMomma worked out earlier in the day because we both had a wierd schedule. She wouldn't give me any details but told me it was a whoopin'. So here it is. The first set of lunges in the first set was with a 30lb barbell and you took a lunge step with the right foot, then the left foot, then a squat. That counted as ONE rep. Just so you know.

Super Set #1 (3 times)

Lunges ten down and ten back with 30lb barbell
Leg Press, close stance, 20 reps 180lbs/270/270
Hack Squat wide stance, DEEP 15 reps 180lbs/230/230
Leg Extension 15 reps 70lbs
(only got about 10 seconds rest between each of these)

Super Set #2 (3 times)

Laying Ham Curls
Right Leg 10 reps 30lbs
Left Leg 10 reps 30lbs
Dbl Leg 10 reps 50lbs

Stiff legged Deadlift
115 15 reps

Super Set #3 (3 times)

Seated Free motion calves 220lbs 20 reps
Donkey Calves 180lbs 20 reps

At least he told me he would never do this workout with an amaetur and that I kicked butt! Speaking of my butt.....it hurts!

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

Oh My GOD!

I would not be getting out of bed for the next week.

I don't know how you do it.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

I think you should have him arrested for assault, that's craziness.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Wow! those lunges with the squats sound killer. i will train hard thru reading about ur work-outs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home