Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ok...It's Fixed...Gah

I went and fixed my post before last so you could see the pic of me and my sis comparing tans. She is NOT wearing white hose, haha! Sorry, sis. I do have to say she didn't look this white in person, so it's just the angle or the standing next to someone that looks like a Hershey bar that made her look whiter.

For my regular friends....not lurkers that I never talk to...I have a link up on Yahoo of my photo shoot that Ms DallasK did if you want to see them. I don't want to put the link on my blog because I don't want random people seeing them. If you want the link, let me know and I'll email it to you. If someone can enlighten me as to how to email someone directly from a blog without posting the email address on here that would be great, too. Sorry. I'm blogger challenged still.

4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger SusanH said...

OMG, that is so funny, it does look like she has white hose on.
I would like the link to ur shoot, but I'm not sure how to give my email address w/o it showing, is there any way to PM? I'm challenged too, lol.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally understand not wanting your pictures posted... I'm a little leary especially with the job I have posting partial nude photos, but when i do the competition my pictures will be on the Internet, but at least it is a fitness site.
I was going to post my songs, but at of the 16 choices there was only one she thought was good... Sooo I'm going to search more, and it is hard... You don't want the same as others, and being a women i want a good beat, but a little softer.. Most important it has to fit your personality...

take care
Jordan

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I just have a extra email that I post online, that is essentially my junk email, so if you'd send it to she_climber@hotmail.com I'd love to see it - I can then forward it to Susan, because I have her email.

That is funny about your sister's legs!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger valeri said...

Hey~ I know your sister and she IS that white! You know that fair skinned type...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home