Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm Going to be an Aunt Again!! And......Say Whahhhh??

I know this is totally un-bodybuilding related but my little sis is pregnant!! Whoop, Whoop!! She has the most beautiful little munchkin that's two right now and she found out she's expecting on Mother's Day. How cool is that?? Anyway, I love my sister to death, so I'm EVER so excited!

OKAY. Have you ever seen someone doing something so odd in the gym that you had to look away. But then you caught yourself looking over at them again like it was a car wreck you couldn't pull your rubber neckin' eyes away from??? This weekend MuscleMomma and I met up at the gym to do chest and back. We're supersetting so we can get out super quick. I'm on the seated row and she's doing chest press down the aisle from me. I get situated and pull back on the cable and look up to see....this man on the laying ham curl that hurls his body UP into the air each time he pulls his legs up. He looks like a fish that has just hurled himself out of his bowl. If that's not enough to make me lose it, he contorts his face as if someone's really giving it to him from behind. I get so completely taken off guard that I have to stretch forward and put my head down between my knees to compose myself. About the time I get it together, I lift up only to see MuscleMomma almost completely down on the floor on her hands and knees laughing til she almost pees on herself! I had to get up and leave the entire aisle to keep from losing it in front of him. Before I knew it, there were 3-4 of us gawking from behind in amazement at what we saw. I have seen people with bad form before, but dude. I really didn't want to go work out on a Sunday but that totally made it worth my trip!!

So 2 and a half weeks til the next show and I'm truckin' along. It's much nicer when you just have to maintain. I go workout with Shawn tomorrow, so I'm sure he'll check me out and make adjustments. I've been practicing in my hooka heels. Damn those things are hard to walk in!! Its. Not. Natural.

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger valeri said...

The more you wear those hooka heels the better you can strut in them!
Remind me to never go to a gym with you~ I am sure there would be plenty of laughs!
Congrats on being an Auntie again!! Great news for FW and family.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

I'm so glad that I get to see your next show! You are the best Auntie ever!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

That is funny about that guy, I would have had to laugh myself. Wow, a 2nd show already, you are awesome! Did u at least get a "cheat" meal after ur last show? Those heels are a necessary evil, keep at it, Hot Stuff.
Congrats to ur sis, I tell ya I know a dozen women whom r pregnant, this is a Baby fever year!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Kami said...

So excited about that sister of yours!!

Dude. You must take a camera to the gym~!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I love when the gym brings in entertainment!

Congrats - Auntie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home